A Section 8 Company is an organization which is registered as a Non-Profit Organization (NPO). NPO/company has its objective of promotion of arts, commerce, charity, education, protection of environment, science, social welfare, sports, research, religion and intends to apply its profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects. It functions exactly like a limited company including all the rights and obligations that come with such a company. However, it differs from a company in one very crucial aspect, i.e. it cannot use the words “Section 8” or “Limited” in its name.
A Section 8 Company is similar to a Trust or Society; expect, a section 8 Company is registered under the Central Government's Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Trusts and Societies are registered under State Government regulations. A section 8 company has various advantages when compared to Trust or Society like improved recognition and better legal standing. Section 8 company also has higher credibility amongst donors, Government departments and other stakeholders.
What is included in our Package
- DSC of 2 Directors
- DIN of 2 Directors
- Name approval of company
- MOA & AOA of company Incorporation Certificate
- Company PAN
- Company TAN
Procedure for SECTION 8 COMPANY INCORPORATION
Documents required for SECTION 8 COMPANY (NGO)
- Passport Size Photograph and PAN Card of Director / Shareholder
- Copy of Aadhar Card / Voter identity card / Passport / Driving Licence of Director / Subscriber
- Copy of Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill (Not older than 1 month) of Director / Subscriber
- Electricity / Telephone / Gas Bill (Business Place) (Not older than 1 month)
- NOC From the Owner of The Property (Format will be provided by us)
Advantages of Choosing US...!!!
BestTaxInfo is Online Legal Service Provider.
We have 10,000+ Satisfied Customers Today at BestTaxInfo. Created by the industry leaders, BestTaxInfo provides a dedicated team for each customer who makes sure that the work is done within the time frame.
Get a Call Back Now....!
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.