Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) was introduced in India by way of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. The basic premise behind the introduction of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is to provide a form of business entity that is simple to maintain while providing limited liability to the owners.
LLP is one of the easiest types of business to incorporate and manage in India. With an easy incorporation process and simple compliance formalities, LLPs are preferred by Professionals, Micro and Small businesses that are family-owned or closely-held.
What is included in our Package
- DSC for 2 partners
- DIN / DPIN for 2 Partners
- Drafting of Partnership Deed
- Registration of LLP and Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN, TAN, GST And MSME Registration of LLP
Procedure for LLP INCORPORATION
Documents required for LLP INCORPORATION
- Passport Size Photograph and PAN Card of partners
- Copy of Aadhar Card / Voter identity card / Passport / Driving Licence of Partner
- Copy of Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill (Not older than 1 month)
- Electricity / Telephone / Gas Bill (Business Place) (Not older than 1 month)
- NOC From the Owner of The Property (Format will be provided by us)
Advantages of Choosing US...!!!
BestTaxInfo is Online Legal Service Provider.
We have 10,000+ Satisfied Customers Today at BestTaxInfo. Created by the industry leaders, BestTaxInfo provides a dedicated team for each customer who makes sure that the work is done within the time frame.
Get a Call Back Now....!
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.