It provides deduction in respect of donations to Doners
₹ 19999/- ₹ 3999/-
Section 80G of the Income Tax Act’1961 provides deduction while computing the total income in the hands of donor. It provides deduction in respect of donations to certain funds, charitable institutions, etc.
The recipient of money or the donee gives a receipt of donation, based on which the donor is entitled to claim a deduction, provided the donee institution is approved under section 80G of the Income Tax Act’1961.
What is included in our Package
- 80G Certificate
- Unique Registration Number (URN)
- Application Filling
- Documents Assistance
- Latest Updates
Procedure for 80G REGISTRATION
Step 3 Verification of Documents
Step 4 We shall file the forms
Step 5 Complete
Documents required for 80G REGISTRATION
- Registration Certificate or Certificate of Incorporation (issued by charity commissioner, registrar of societies or registrar of companies)
- Trust deed or Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registration Certificate under FCRA (if applicable)
- Audited statements of account for the last three financial years
- Note on the activities of the institution
- Details of asset/liabilities as on the date of application (if applicable)
All documents should be duly self certified
Advantages of Choosing US...!!!
BestTaxInfo is Online Legal Service Provider.
We have 10,000+ Satisfied Customers Today at BestTaxInfo. Created by the industry leaders, BestTaxInfo provides a dedicated team for each customer who makes sure that the work is done within the time frame.
Get a Call Back Now....!
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.