One Person company, as the name suggests, it is owned and managed by a single person. As per the Companies Act, 2013 "One Person Company means a company which has only one member". The concept of One Person Company (OPC) in India was introduced to support entrepreneurs who on their own are capable of starting a venture by allowing them to create a single person economic entity.
Forming an One Person Company will provide businessmen much flexibility in management, attains benefits and status like Private Limited Company, which means they will have limited liability, legal protection for business, access to credits, bank loans, access to markets etc., all in the name of separate legal entity.
What is included in our Package
- DSC for 1 Director
- DIN for 1 Director
- Memorandum of Association(MOA) and Article of Association(AOA)
- Registration of Company and Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN, TAN, GST and MSME Registration of Company
Procedure for OPC INCORPORATION
Documents required for OPC INCORPORATION
- Passport Size Photograph, PAN Card & Aadhar Card of Director / Shareholder
- Voter Identity card / Passport / Driving Licence of Director / Subscriber
- Copy of Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill (Not older than 1 month) of Director / Subscriber
- Electricity / Telephone / Gas Bill (Business Place) (Not older than 1 month)
- NOC From the Owner of The Property (Format will be provided by us)
Advantages of Choosing US...!!!
BestTaxInfo is Online Legal Service Provider.
We have 10,000+ Satisfied Customers Today at BestTaxInfo. Created by the industry leaders, BestTaxInfo provides a dedicated team for each customer who makes sure that the work is done within the time frame.
Get a Call Back Now....!
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.