Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax which was introduced in India on 1 July 2017 and was applicable throughout India. GST replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments. Under GST, goods and services are taxed at the following rates 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
Entities required to obtain GST registration as per regulations must file for GST registration within 30 days from the date on which the entity became liable for obtaining GST registration.
What is included in our Package
- GST Identification Number (GSTIN)
- Application Filling
- Documents Assistance
- Latest Updates
Procedure for GST REGISTRATION
Documents required for GST REGISTRATION
- Photo, PAN & Aadhaar Card of proprietor / directors / partners
- Latest Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Municipal Khata Copy
- Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership Deed
- Letter of Authorisation for signatory (Format will be provided by us)
- Rent Agreement / NOC From the Owner of The Property (Format will be provided by us)
Advantages of Choosing US...!!!
BestTaxInfo is Online Legal Service Provider.
We have 10,000+ Satisfied Customers Today at BestTaxInfo. Created by the industry leaders, BestTaxInfo provides a dedicated team for each customer who makes sure that the work is done within the time frame.
Get a Call Back Now....!
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.