PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY INCORPORATION
Most prominent type of corporate entity for start-ups
₹ 9999/- ₹ 4999/-
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. A natural person as well as the body corporate can both become a member in a Company. However, a Director can only be a natural person. Further, foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities or NRIs are allowed to be Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
What is included in our Package
- DSC for 2 Directors
- DIN for 2 Directors
- Memorandum of Association(MOA)/Article of Association(AOA)
- Registration of Company and Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN, TAN, PTRC, PTEC, PF and ESIC Registration of Company
Procedure for PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
Documents required for PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- Passport Size Photograph, Aadhar Card And PAN Card of all directors / Shareholders
- Voter Identity Card / Passport / Driving Licence of Director / Subscriber
- Copy of Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill (Not older than 1 month) of Director / Subscriber
- Electricity / Telephone / Gas Bill (Business Place) (Not older than 1 month)
- NOC From the Owner of The Property (Format will be provided by us)
Advantages of Choosing US...!!!
BestTaxInfo is Online Legal Service Provider.
We have 10,000+ Satisfied Customers Today at BestTaxInfo. Created by the industry leaders, BestTaxInfo provides a dedicated team for each customer who makes sure that the work is done within the time frame.
Get a Call Back Now....!
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.