Being the third largest city of Maharashtra, Nagpur is a major business hub for enthusiasts who are introducing new technologies to startups. Many companies have started establishing their base in Nagpur. The city greatly improves investment prospects and growth prospects.. This city offers great investment potential and growth prospects. One Person Company Registration in Nagpur can be truly rewarded with the idea of such a rigorous development of acquiring the company. With company registration, you get an opportunity to get a legal structure with a limit on liabilities.
A new concept has been introduced in the Companies Act 2013 regarding One Person Company (OPC). As per Section 2 (62) of the Companies Act 2013, a company can be formed with only 1 director and 1 member. In a private company, a minimum of 2 directors and 2 members are required, whereas in a public company, there is a minimum of 3 directors and a minimum of 7 members. Not a single person could previously include a company.
Minimum requirements for OPC Registration in Nagpur
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Director
- 1 Nominee
Director and Shareholder is one and the same person
Benefits to incorporate OPC in Nagpur
- OPC has a minimum requirement of One director only which can be extend up to maximum of 15 directors.
- The annual general meeting is not mandatory in OPC.
- The privilege to incorporate OPC is that the owner has a limited liability, unlike in a sole Proprietorship where the owner has unlimited liability.
- The OPC is required to conduct minimum two board meetings in a calendar year, and one meeting in each half of a calendar year.
Documents Required for OPC Formation in Nagpur
Mandatory Documents of Director/Shareholder and Nominee :
- Passport Size Photograph,
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity card / Passport / Driving Licence
- Copy of Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill (Not older than 1 month)
- Electricity / Telephone / Gas Bill (Business Place) (Not older than 1 month)
- NOC From the Owner of The Property
Steps involved in OPC (One Parson Company) Incorporation in Nagpur
- Step-1: Documentation
- Step-2: Selection of Name for OPC Registration
- Step-3: Apply for DSC
- Step-4: Name Approval for OPC Registration
- Step-5: Spice Form Filing to ROC for OPC Incorporation
- Step-6: Registration of The OPC Company with ROC
- Step-7: Issue of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Step-7: PAN & TAN Number for the OPC
Timeline for OPC Registration in Nagpur
It takes 5 to 7 working days (approx.) to complete OPC Registration procedure. Timeline may vary depending on replies from ROC department.
What you get by OPC Registration through BestTaxInfo
- DSC (Digital Signature) of Director
- DIN (Directors Identification Number) of Director
- Drafting of AOA (Articles of Association) & MOA (Memorandum of Association)
- Reply to queries raised by ROC department
- Government Fees
- Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
- Our Professional Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN & TAN of OPC
- Support to Open a Bank Account
- Tax Consultation for Free