Government established the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 with the aim of promoting and regulating the state’s real estate industry, Maharera Project Registration in Pune is done under Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority, also referred to as MahaRERA.
In order to sell, advertise, market, book, or purchase a real estate project under the supervision of the Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority, promoters are now required to take Maharera Project Registration in Pune. Before continuing with their work, promoters must submit the application for maharera registration online.
Through this effort, Maharera project registration in Pune will aid in the growth of a real estate sector that is open, honest, healthy, competitive, and efficient. The interests of sellers, purchasers, and real estate agents must also be protected.
Table of Contents
Who must apply for Maharera Registration Number?
Every real estate project that has a land area greater than 500 sq m or more than 8 apartment must apply for Maharera Registration Number through maharera official website https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/
The RERA Act mentions that the below mentioned parties must have to do Maharera Project Registration at Maha Rera Site:
- Anyone who builds or intends to create a standalone structure, an apartment building, or transforms an existing building into apartments.
- Anyone who turns land into a project with the intention of selling it to others.
- The development authority is selling all of its plots.
- A primitive cooperative housing organization that builds apartments or buildings for members or allottees, as well as a state-level cooperative housing finance society.
- Anyone who represents the landowner of the site on which the building or apartment is constructed or the plot is developed for sale as a builder, colonizer, contractor, developer, estate developer, or by any other name.
Important Goals of Maharera Project Registration in Pune
In the state of Maharashtra, Primary goals of Maharera Project Registration in Pune are:
- It improves the real estate industry’s efficiency and openness.
- Regarding the sale of the site, the project, the apartment, the building, etc., there is clear information.
- It creates a system for an immediate resolution of a dispute.
- It established the idea of an appellate tribunal, allowing customers to make complaints against any misbehavior.
- Offer advice to the relevant government agencies on issues pertaining to the promotion and development of real estate.
- Protect the interests of real estate buyers and encourage fair transactions.
- Check to see if promoters or developers of real estate are according to the law.
- Making sure promoters do Maharera Registration Online in accordance with the Act.
- Promoting the expansion of the real estate industry by publishing and keeping track of all construction projects in a city.
- Promoting a robust, open, and effective real estate market in Maharashtra.
Benefits of Maharera Project Registration in Pune
- By creating a separate Escrow account for borrowers involved in real estate transactions, Maharera Project Registration in Pune guards against insolvency.
- Maharera Registration Online assures that brokers and promoters are sincere in order to draw in future clients.
- Promoters and brokers who have Maharera Project Registration in Pune are able to bring any related complaint to the authority’s attention.
- Maharera Project Registration in Pune enables project promoters to select the project’s completion date in accordance with their preferences.
- Maharera Registration Online aims to develop a feeling of professionalism while also supporting the real estate sector. As a result of the regulation act, individuals will be permitted to enter the real estate market.
Documents required for Rera Registration in Maharashtra
To obtain approval for the RERA Registration described below, the following are the documents required for Rera registration in Maharashtra –
List of documents for Rera Registration for Promotor / Builder
To complete your Maharera Registration Online through Maharera Official Website https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/, make sure to submit below mentioned List of documents for Rera Registration
- The PAN Card
- A verified copy of the encumbrance details;
- A printout of the legal title report
- A printout of both the building plan approval and the layout approval
- Performa of the signing of the selling agreement and allocation letter
- Declaration on Form B
- Architect certifications (Form 1 – only necessary for ongoing projects)
- Certifications for architects (Form 4)
- Certificates (Form 3) issued by the CA
- Certificates (Form 5) issued by the CA
- Engineer’s certificates (Form 2; only necessary for ongoing projects)
- Commencement Certificate
- A copy of the Cancelled Cheque from the projects dedicated bank account
- Information on building technologies, earthquake-resistant techniques, and other standards for architecture and design
- The floor plan of the construction undertaking
- Information on the sub-judice proceedings pertaining to the proposed use of the land for a real estate project (if relevant)
- The quantity of covered parking spaces
- Details about the layout design, the floor space index, the proposed plan, the approved plan, etc.
- Proposed number of Phases, wings or buildings, etc.
Documents required for Rera Agent Registration in Maharashtra
Documents required for Rera Agent Registration in Maharashtra are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Registration Information, Including Bylaws;
- Memorandum of Association
- Each letterhead needs to be self-certified
- Rubber-stamped self-certified copy with letterhead
- It is suggested that the real estate agent use acknowledgment receipts
- Declarations representing the last three years’ of income tax returns
- There aren’t any open criminal or civil cases
Additionally, the promoter and Agent must submit or provide any other documentation apart from above mentioned Rera Registration Documents list.
Government Fees for Rera Registration in Maharashtra
According to the RERA Act of 2016, promoters must pay Fees for Rera Registration in Maharashtra to Maha RERA authority at https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in/ to complete their RERA registration. NEFT or RTGS transactions can be used to make payments. Minimum Fees for Rera Registration in Maharashtra is Rs. 10,000, while Goa’s is Rs. 50,000, or Rs. 10 per square meter, whichever is higher. The RERA Maharashtra fee per transaction is as follows:
|Registration of New Real Estate Projects||INR 750|
|Requests for Project Extension or Project Withdrawal|
|Payment Required Each Year to Receive Project Status Updates||INR 500|
|Registration of Agents and Renewal of Agent Registration||INR 500|
|Placing a Complaint||INR 50|
Procedure for Rera Registration in Maharashtra
Below mentioned Procedure for Rera Registration in Pune, Maharashtra has to follow for Maharera project registration:
Step 1: Go to the Maharera Official Website to start Maharera registration process.
Step 2: Click “New Registration” to proceed for a New User ID.
Step 3: Click the link to expand it, then choose the “User Type” (Promote/Agent/Complainant) on the new page that appears.
Step 4: Based on your prior user type selection, submit all the requested information for Maharera registration process.
Step 5: Log into your newly established account after your email ID has been verified.
Step 6: To store your profile for convenience, choose “Individual” or “Other than Individual” as the information type, then fill in the necessary information before selecting “Save the Profile.”
Step 7: Once the form has been completed, upload a photo and pick the “Add New Member” option to store the paperwork.
Step 8: The promoter should also fill out the experience details if they have started ventures during the last five years.
Step 9: Click the Save Experience option after completing the form.
Step 10: Select “Add Project” to add the project’s details. Complete the form with the required data, then save it.
Step 11: Click “New Project” and fill out the required fields if this is a brand-new project. Click “Add project” to save the application once it has been finished.
Step 12: Click the “Add Building” option to add the building’s specifics as well as any common areas and amenities that the project’s promoter has offered. Next, input the total project development budget.
Step 13: After uploading the file, the promoter must input the following details: the specifics of the professional project, any lawsuit involving the project, and the specifics of the activity before clicking the “Save” button.
Step 14: Select “Confirm and Proceed” to make your payment in order to finish maharera registration process in Maharashtra.
So these were the Rera Registration Procedure in Maharashtra
The Steps for Filing a Complaint Againts Certain Maharera Registration Online
In order to offer the greatest level of consumer comfort, Maharera Registration Online designed a straightforward yet efficient complaint registration process. The main objective was to give homebuyers a trustworthy means of reporting fraud. To quickly register a Maharera Registration Online complaint against the promoter, builder, or Agent, adhere to the above-described steps.
Step 1: visit the complaint forum by going to the web portal and choosing the ‘New Registration’ page.
Step 2: Change the ‘User Type’ next to this to ‘Complainant’ in order to continue. Send in the required documentation. Use the credentials to access the system after completing user registration.
Step 3: From the ‘Accounts’ dropdown menu, choose the ‘My Profile’ tab. Send in the necessary data.
Step 4: Click the ‘Add New Complaints’ tab after choosing the ‘Complaint Details’ tab.
Step 5: Your complaint is included in the new complaint area, together with all pertinent information, such as the division, Maharera Registration Number, maharera project registration name, and the agent’s name. The promoter’s name automatically shows on the screen.
Step 6: Add more details about the complaint, including the name, project type, interest paid, and complaint address.
Step 7: Enter the address, type, and name of the respondent.
Step 8: Subsequently, upload scanned copies of the records cited in support of the complaints you’ve filed and the relief you’re requesting.
Step 9: After making a complaint, you must pay the necessary costs to complete the complaint’s registration. maharera project registration in pune was created to unify and regulate the real estate industry through a unified platform. Many dishonest and false ventures that fell short of bringing openness were blacklisted. To authenticate the real estate transactions, each party, including the brokers, promoters, and developers, received Maharera registration number. maharera project registration’s principal objective of protecting property buyers was accomplished when it went into effect.