Pvt Ltd Company Registration in India is complete an online process. Recently the MCA has replaced the earlier SPICe form with a new web form called SPICe+ (SPICe Plus).
We provide quick and affordable service to register a private limited company through 100% online process. Our services are trusted by thousands of businesses in all major cities of India. Pvt Ltd Company Registration is highly preferred by startups.
What is a private limited company?
- As the name suggests, a private limited company is a privately-held business entity. It is held by private stakeholders.
- The liability of the members of a Private Limited Company is limited to the number of shares held by them.
- A Private Limited Company offers limited liability and legal protection to its shareholders.
- It can be registered with a minimum of two people. A person can be both a director and shareholder in a Private Limited Company.
- A Private Limited Company in India can begin with operations after getting the Certificate of Incorporation.
What are the Benefits of Pvt Ltd Company Registration in India?
- No Minimum Capital
- Improve credibility and trust, easy fund raising, and attracts more customers
- Owners’ Limited Liability, protect from personal liability and other risks/loses
- Separate Legal Existence
- Secures higher credit rating from banks and support from reliable investors
- Separate ownership and management
- Easy & Free transfer of shares
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is allowed
- Increases the potential growth for expansion
- Liability protection to protect a company’s assets
What are the Requirements for Pvt Ltd Company Registration in India?
As defined under the Companies Act 2013, we have to ensure the requirements of checklist
Minimum Capital Contribution:
There is no minimum capital amount for a company. A company should have an authorized capital of at least Rs.1lakh.
The name of your business must be unique. The suggested name should not match with any existing companies or trademarks in India.
A private limited company must have at least two directors and at most, there can be 15 directors. Among all the directors in the business, at least one must be a resident of India.
The registered office of a company does not have to be a commercial space. Even a rented home can be the registered office, so long as an NOC is obtained from the landlord.
What is the Process for Online Pvt Ltd Company Registration in India?
Pvt Ltd Company Registration in India will boost the progress of startups and provide an additional edge over those who have not registered. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs governs the Pvt Ltd company registration process with rules and regulations framed following the law.
- Step 1: Application for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate).
- Step 2: Application for the name availability.
- Step 3: Filing of the SPICeMoA, SPICeAoA SPICePartB And SPICeINC9 to register a private limited company
- Step 4: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company
- Step 5: Issued certificate of incorporation by RoC with PAN and TAN
- Step 6: Opening a current bank account on the company name
What are the Documents required for Online Pvt Ltd Company Registration?
- Passport Size Photograph, Aadhar Card And PAN Card of all directors / Shareholders
- Voter Identity Card / Passport / Driving Licence of Directors / Subscribers
- Copy of Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill (Not older than 1 month) of Directors / Subscribers
- Electricity / Telephone / Gas Bill (Business Place) (Not older than 1 month)
- NOC From the Owner of The Property along with PAN of Landlord
How can we help in Registering your Company in India? Why BestTaxInfo ?
The Private Limited Company Registration process is completely online, so you don’t even have to leave your home to get your entity registered. At BestTaxInfo, we complete the Company Registration online within 7 days.
BestTaxInfo Company Registration package includes:
- Company Incorporation Certificate
- DIN and DSC for two Directors
- Drafting of MoA & AoA
- Company PAN and TAN
- Registration fees and stamp duty
- PF Registration
- ESIC Registration
- GST Registration